We are specialized in the machine learning and artificial intelligence use with the satellite data sources for wide range of topics: land cover classification, image processing, anomaly detection, objects and phenomenon classification.
Data Lions utilizes machine learning algorithms and GIS technology to build better models of phenomenons related to the particular location in the space and in time.
Data Lions company provides algorithms for processing and analysis of very large datasets. We are specialized in the multidimensional data. Our core members have provided workshops about image and data processing (EO and real world images).
We can help you with these topics:
- machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms,
- development of GIS, EO and GNSS based applications and/or research,
- image processing and image analysis,
- creation of pipelines for unsupervised EO data processing and analysis,
- time series analysis and predictions,
- classification problems.
Publications of our engineers:
- Szymon Moliński, “OCR algorithms and the external databases in the case of NAO robot communication“, Silesian Electrical Journal, 01.05.2016
- Szymon Moliński, “Introduction to image processing in Scilab“, Workshop tutorial which has been created for Scilab workshops during downstream space acceleration programme Space3AC in Gdansk, Poland on 9th August, 2016.
- Szymon Moliński, The nearest future and the roadmap of the space medicine research and development projects. Chances of Poland to engage in the space medicine projects (Report for Polish Space Agency), March 2017.
- Szymon Moliński, “Przetwarzanie i analiza danych obserwacji Ziemi w Pythonie” (eng.: Earth Observation Data Processing in Python), Programista, May 2018.
Presentations and lectures:
- “Image filtering in Python and OpenCV” – PyGDA #13, April 2016
- “Python and OpenCV: DFT use cases” – PyGDA #23, March 2017
- “Pythonic way to process EO data” – PyGda #32, January 2018
- “An automation of EO data processing in Python” – KarieraIT, March 2018
- “Machine learning and satellite images: use cases” – KarieraIT, October 2018